We are looking for a compassionate Registered nurse / Enrolled Nurse to provide nursing care to the elderly in community settings, residential aged care facilities, retirement villages and healthcare facilities. This position will suit people with an interest in the well-being of others who have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Since 1911 our client has been serving the community by providing professional, caring support for veterans. Today, they welcome all members of the public – whether veteran or non-veteran – to live in their villages, care homes or at your home. Despite their growth and the passage of time, our client remains true to its original aim and mission – to provide a home of peace and security to senior Australians.
Their purpose is to enrich veterans & seniors lives and create connected, supportive and vibrant communities. By striving to achieve this they will continue to provide innovative and personalised care for their clients and residents.
- Assesses, plans implement and evaluates nursing care for patients according to accepted nursing practices and standards.
- Provides interventions, treatments and therapies such as medications, and monitors responses to treatment and care plan.
- Work in consultation with other health professionals and members of health teams, and co-ordinates the care of patients.
- Answer questions and provides information to patients and families about treatment and care.
- Supervises and co-ordinates the work of enrolled nurses and other health care workers.
- Valid AHPRA Registration
- Current Police Check
- 100 Points Identification
- Fully Vaccinated
- Current Flu Vaccination Certificate
- Manual handling Certificate
- NDIS Certificate
- Working With Children Check (WWCC)
- Two contactable references
- Compassionate and genuine empathy for the elderly
- Afternoon shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Authorisation: Australia (Required)
Work Location: In person
Send Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org